Kurt Cobain was an infamous American musician best known as the lead singer of Nirvana. As well as being such a famous and well loved musician, Kurt Cobain was also known for his outspoken views, drug addictions and depression. It was noted that Cobain often felt frustrated as though his artistic vision was not being portrayed correctly or understood by the public, despite high record sales.
In his private life, Cobain was becoming increasingly depressed and frustrated with his career and life. He was often associated with many quotes about suicide and his songs reflected this viewpoint. Eventually, the cocktail of drugs and depression got too much for Kurt Cobain, who committed suicide in April 1994.
Prior to his death, Cobain voiced a number of infamous quotes about love, life and depression. He was a very outspoken individual and this selection of the top 10 best Kurt Cobain quotes reflects his nature. Check out the best Kurt Cobain quotes below and leave a comment to let us know your thoughts..
1. “Practice makes perfect, but nobody’s perfect, so why practice?”
2. “I would love to be erased from our association with Pearl Jam or the Nymphs and other first time offenders..”
3. “If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”
4. “A friend is nothing but a known enemy..”
5. “Nobody dies a virgin, life fucks us all..”
6. “Dreaming to be someone else is a waste of who you are…”
7. “My hear is broke but I have some glue..”
8. “They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same..”
9. “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not…”
10. “A friend is nothing but a known enemy…”