The pain that can be felt because of love is sometimes unbearable. That feeling you get when you can’t breathe and it feels like somebody has punched you in the stomach can be described as love pain and is something we can all relate to.
How do we all cope with this type of pain? Some people find it easier to move on than others, while some people cannot move on from the person they love and never will. Time is a healer for most, and it is always a help to know that other people have been through what you are going through and come out the other side. Life goes on and there will always be someone else.
If you have lost someone you love, or they have left you and no longer love you, then hopefully these best quotes about love pain can help to soothe your pains.
1. “It’s better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.”
2. “The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone that you can never have.”
3. “Of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love and love in vain..”
4. “Don’t hold on to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love..”
5. “There’s no love without pain..”
6. “The worst feeling isn’t being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can’t forget..”
7. “You broke my heart, but I still love you with all the pieces..”
8. “What is it about the sound of someone you love crying? Is it set to a frequency that instantly breaks your heart..?”
9. “It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can’t have them in your arms..”
10. “I wish you told me from the start that you were going to break my heart..”