Leaders can inspire, encourage and motivate people in a magical way. Some of the best leaders of all time motivate and enthuse people through their words and actions, but how do they achieve this? How can words and actions encourage others? Well, we take a look at some of the best quotes about leadership through history to find out.
Check out our best quotes about leadership below and let us know your thoughts in the comments section..
1. “Let your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more.. Be a leader!”
2. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it..”
3. “The courage of leadership is giving others the chance to succeed even though you bear the responsibility for getting things done..”
4. “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the quality of his actions and the integrity of his intent..”
5. “Remember the difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says go – a leader says “let’s go!”..
6. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader..”
7. “Becoming a leader is synonymous with becoming yourself..”
8. “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his arm fulfilled, they will say: We did it ourselves..”
9. “Courage is the main quality of leadership, in my opinion no matter where it is exercised. Usually it implies some risk – especially in new undertakings..”
10. “Leadership is action, not position..”
11. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel..”
12. “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things..”
13. “The job of leadership today is not just to make money. It is to make meaning..”
14. “Leaders are the creators of their lives. Followers let life happen to them..”
15. “The more you inspire, the more people will inspire you..”
16. “The role of a great leader is not to give greatness to human beings, but to help them extract the greatness they already have inside them..”
17. “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails..”
18. “Be the kind of leader that you would follow..”