You are here: Home
» 21 Usain Bolt Quotes About Winning & Being The Best
21 Usain Bolt Quotes About Winning & Being The Best
- As long as I’m in great shape, nobody beats me, for sure.
- For me, I’m focused on what I want to do. I know what I need to do to be a champion, so I’m working on it.
- I told you all I was going to be No. 1, and I did just that.
- I’ve learned over the years that if you start thinking about the race, it stresses you out a little bit.
- A lot of legends, a lot of people, have come before me. But this is my time.
- But anybody who steps into the lane beside you is the biggest competition because they made it to the finals.
- Come on… when you’re running, if you see you’re going to win, you’re going to celebrate.
- Every season, for me, it’s like starting from scratch again.
- I know what to do and I go and execute.
- I will run against anybody.
- I work hard, and I do good, and I’m going to enjoy myself. I’m not going to let you restrict me.
- I’d like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.
- I’ve worked hard over the years, I’ve been injured and I’ve worked hard through it, and I’ve made it.
- If I get to be a legend, I’ve achieved my goal.
- If you’re the Olympic champion then they have to wait four more years to get you again.
- It’s always a wake-up call to get beaten.
- My name is Bolt, Lightning Bolt.
- My hunger is always there.
- People always say I’m a legend, but I’m not. Not until I’ve defended my Olympic titles. That’s when I’ve decided I’ll be a legend.
- Repeating is harder than anything else.
- There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.
Scroll To Top