And here we are continuing our countdown of the 100 best life quotes of all time. So far, we have quotes from greats such as Bruce Lee, Albert Einstein, Frank Sinatra and Mark Twain, as well as a whole host of quotes from unknown or anonymous people. These quotes have inspired people for generations and help us succeed in our day to day lives (see also our top 10 quotes on success).
So, without further delay, let’s continue our countdown on the top 100 best life quotes of all time..
70. “Some people come into your life as blessings, others come into your life as lessons” – Unknown
69. “Remember, it’s just a bad day, not a bad life” – Anon.
68. “Just keep moving forwards and don’t give a sh*t what anyone things. Keep doing what you have to do for you” – Johnny Depp
67. “The scariest thing about distance is that you will never know if they will miss you or forget you” – Anon.
66. “The best way to predict the future is to create it” – Unknown.
65. “The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way” – Unknown
64. “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life” – Anon.
63. “You will never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have” – Bob Marley
62. “It’s a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter”
61. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die tomorrow”
60. “Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you” – Unknown
59. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Gandhi
58. “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion” – Abraham Lincoln
57. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step” – Lao Tzu
56. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible”.” – Audrey Hepburn
55. “The final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands” – Anne Frank
54. “If today were the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?” – Steve Jobs
53. “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with any other” – Unknown
52. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work” – Thomas Edison
51. “I was born to make mistakes, not fake perfection” – Drake
50. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new” – Albert Einstein
49. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again” – Buddha
48. “The truth is, every one is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth hurting for” – Bob Marley
47. “No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent” – Eleanor Roosevelt
46. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard..” – Unknown
45. “Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon” – Unknown
44. “Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing” – Oscar Wilde
43. “Some people feel the rain while others just get wet” – Bob Marley
42. “The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don’t have one” – Charlie Sheen
41. “Happiness is not something that is ready made, it comes out of our own actions” – Dali Lama